Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Little Bit of Moi Week

So I've had a wonderful week........ kinda

 I'm basking in the glory of my hawt ass new tires! These babies are sweet.

 I had a lovely lunch with my youngest.... such a hoot. She has NO patience with crappy servers.

 Yeah, I'm a freak of nature. Enjoy.

 Ms Thang on the way to her tumbling exhibition.

 More self-portraits from Ms. Thang.....

 Mid tumble cause I have NO photography skills at all.

 She caught me mid-paper.... this was at the "OMG I have an hour left to submit this crap" moment.

 This hairstyle will NOT be leaving the house, lol. Star Wars the Clone Years....

 Thor! Cause dayum.....

And because you need to realize just how inappropriate I am, this is what I happily texted out to my girl. LMAO