Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, May 7, 2012

Montana Weekend Visit

So we took another Montana weekend trip. This drive took us through a corner of Yellowstone and on into Montana. Purty country. Just like I like it!

 My kids humor me when I whip my truck into a u-ey and drive offroad so we can take pics on cool areas like this......

 Check it, we found snow. In May. Crap the bed!

 Also found buffelo, or rather waited for them to cross the road......

 Love me some big ole clean Montana sky. Few states have the no-smog view like this.

 Bubbly creeks and mountains!

 More, of the same.

 Hotel rooms were in short supply so we bunked with the kids. God help me but when we checked out it looked like Guns & Roses stayed there......... ekkkkkk.

 Everyone does tumbling at midnight right?

 That guy I sleep with, I mean married.

 The 3d glasses from the Avengers took on another life in her "nerd" glasses.

 Bored = us

 Got nothing......

 No you may not missy!

 Yep, no makeup!

 Yeah more of same.......

 This may end up being our Christmas card pic this year. Only shot we have of all of us together for the past two years. I know. I looked. Pitiful.

 ?

 Hello my little nerd.

 IHOP, where the waitress was so sweet and kept calling me honey. It wasn't until she played with my hair in passing that I started to worry. Dave was no help.

My babies. Freezing on the side of the road cause their mom is a weirdo camera nut.