Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Leaving on an airplane, again....

So for the second day in a row, I'm sitting in an airport. We had a last minute trip to Montana to be with Dave, we returned yesterday. Flying into the nearest International airport at 8 pm ish. Then we shuttled to a hotel nearby, I busted out a 1050 word essay for my class, emailed it in before midnight making my deadline. We took quick baths, grabbed burgers to go from a nearby deli that was closing and then crashed hard.

We were up at 345 am. Packed up and on the shuttle by 430 am. We made the airport and jumped back on the parking bus to switch out our bags in the truck, then back to the terminal for check in. We managed to get checked in, feed Princess who is an absolute beast if she don't eat and now we're sitting watching cartoons at our gate.

We have a long flight back to the motherland today. We're going home to visit my family for spring break.

Change is once again on the horizon, but more on that later. For now, I gotta make a powder room run cause I hate airplane pottys. Yuck, be my luck I'll get stucked down the toliet. Cause I've already fell on the escalator this morning, not gonna push my luck.

More soon, with pics!