Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Seeing Little Green Men

Lord have mercy I'm exhausted. The first night that Dave is gone on a trip, I don't sleep. Period. I hear crap, I get up and clear my house constantly. My damn gun sees more action on those nights than it does any other time. I am acutely aware that paranoia is the problem, but hey. It's a fact. I don't sleep the first night. So, since I went to town to grocery shop (and buy some new jeans, hawt momma!) I didn't get my nap.

I'm seeing strange things, my head is pounding and I'm so ready for the kids to call it a night.

I need some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's