Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, March 11, 2012

Run of the Mill Average Griswald Week

So the snow has disappeared and unless my neighbor is wrong, spring is on the way. Huh.... guess I wasn't expecting it this soon, (not gonna hold my breath just yet though). So this week has been super busy and I can't really pinpoint why but okay.....

So we had a shopping trip to the nearest REAL MALL, which was two hours away. Thank goodness for Panadora....... that is all I'll say about that roadtrip!

 It appears that Duchess has inherited my "tshirt fetish", she picked out some hysterical ones! She's growing so dang fast!

 The kids and I went to see a local production of Grease. It was adorable and the kids did a great job with the material, keeping it "appropriate for school aged children" .... Shown above is Grease Lighting.

 We skiied as usual. Except with the sunshine and the 50 degree weather, we all ended up sunburnt, can you tell where Duchess' goggles stopped on her little face. Poor thing.

 Murphy has been that doggie for sale in the window lately. The birds are out in full force meaning that the dog has been a constant in every window in the house.

 We bought tickets to fly home to Texas to spend Spring Break with my momma and daddy! Woohoo, so freaking excited!!!!!!!! The kids were shocked!

 I hung out in the hot springs by myself one afternoon while the kids were in school. Me, my soda, and my book. Heaven!

So hi from moi.......... hope you had a great week too. Now I have to go and finish a blackmail video of a friend, I'm adding music and etc........cause I'm THAT friend, yeah....