Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And Here We Go..... Again

I'm packing baby. The babies have spring break coming up and we are Texas bound!!!!! I'm gonna go get some family on me. It'll be so good to wrap my arms around my momma and squeeze! I'm ready to sit next to my daddy and lean my head on his shoulder watching some violent thing on tv.

Spring is coming to the mountains of Idaho. We got a little mini-blizzard and it was nasty but melted promptly like a good little blizzard does. So the sage is beautiful and blowing in the breeze but stil no sign of green grass (the golf course doesn't count) and pretty little flowers.

And with spring comes eternal change. God's good and frankly you never know what he's got up his sleeve. ;)