Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, November 2, 2006

Chicken, oh Chicken



I had Chick-fil-A for dinner. This is my favorite of all times food. I crave this like most people get chocolate. Yep, will go straight to my butt however, it was worth every finger licking part. I did myself proud, I didn't even snag pieces off the kids plate! Woohoo! The Man comes home in two days and I'm ready. Except I have to clean the house, do the laundry, clean the tubs, wash the bird stuff off his truck and vacuum. Yep, I've not done much house work while he was gone. lol

Well I'm working on Princess' birthday party. We have decided to do a supergirl theme. We're holding it at a bowling alley/party place. So we have two lanes reserved for 15 girls and we'll then move into the party area where we'll have cake and snacks. The Man and I are gonna hold a "Fear Factor" style food competition with prizes and then turn them over to their parents. Hoping that this will turn out as well as it does in my head. Still working on a party for the Duchess, probably gonna have hers at home. Being a cool mom is tough work. Speaking of work, made it all day without falling asleep once. I even managed to look super busy walking around holding papers. My english class starts next week so I'm sure I'll have plenty of work to fill my workday. The man had his interview today, one down, three to go. Go Man!