Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wow, out of the mouth of my tween* kinda

So Prin wrote a diamante poem today for school and I found it in her packet..... it's about me and Dave.

Mom
helpful, academic
working, caring, loving
maid, chauffer, skilled
fishing, hunting, shooting
strong, mathematical
Dad

So the top part is me? Damn I got all the sweet characteristics. Nice! Guess my kid does see me as something other than Rosie the Robot Maid.

I am totally giving her extra dessert for this one!

Dave didn't do too badly either, it's a well known fact in my house that I don't do math without a huge complicated calculator. ;)