Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, September 22, 2011

My tongue is tired

Tomorrow my goal is to talk to noone at work. Cause I have spent most of today on the phone at various times with too many people at work. Then came home and talked to four of the most important people in my life (except Mae dang it, gotta call you tomorrow girl) for most of the evening. I've gotten crap done on my school but I do tend to clean house or do laundry while I chat so everything is sparkley clean! Yah! Things are moving at warp speed as usual and tomorrow is due a big ole update. Till then, I'm gonna go rest my poor talked out tongue. Nite ya'll.