Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, September 3, 2011

The past two days might have done me in........

I had shopping day with husband to get on top of the kids' stuff. I had a date night with husband. I had four hours of sleep before it was time to get up and drive to a tourney where we played four tough games over fourteen hours. We are finally home. Tomorrow, news and more news.......and pics and more pics. Tonight.... I'm waiting on my midnight whataburger run (without bun of course) and then I'm going to crash and sleep like the dead until it's time for the late morning service.

I have bags under my eyes bigger than my purse and that shit is saying something cause my purse is ginormous!