Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Day....

 Okay, I'm def getting this for a friend's upcoming birthday, snicker.......

 So this appeared in my office, then I came back and it was gone......

And came back again to this. TV and cable in my office, wow! Awesome.

Good day all the way around.

Tomorrow I'm cleaning up the last of the week's fires and then prepping for an upcoming inventory I'm doing which will try everyone crazy but will make our lives' easier down the road.

So far I'm really liking the new job.

Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and comments. They lift my heart friends!!!!