Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

8955321

So the first night without my guy this week. I do so miss him already. Especially since the stinker took off with my cold snickers I had hidden in the fridge. Dayum boy!

Although he made up for it when he left us girls each a note under our pillows and one of his tshirts with some of his smell good stuff on it. Bless my baby, I think he's missing us before he set foot out the door.

But I do so appreciate his putting the kids on the bus, and me in my car waving us off....before he packed up and took off.

Sigh........off to bed I go.