Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Happens When H4G Can't Talk

Oh boy, I bit wrong during lunch yesterday. The 3rd BBQ in a row, thanks to every satelite office meeting their quota for the last quarter. Good grief, I'm so sick to death of that mess. But seriously I bit wrong and then sliced the side of my tongue in some weird, abstract funky way. And after talking on the phone and dealing with issues all dang afternoon, my damn tongue was so swollen by evening time that I can't talk without hurting.

Which worked fine when it was just us, but my neighbor chick and her kids came to play. So playing dominoes with Ann and Dave doesn't work cause there are only so many hand gestures I know. So I downloaded this nifty amazing program that allowed me to type and the computerized voice "talked". Oh boy.

Anybody remember War Games? Do you want to play a game?

We had so much dang fun with that stupid program that would literally "say" anything. We quickly digressed to the vocabulary of 13 year old boys. Woohoo.

However this morning, finally the swelling is down, hope it lasts. However, if not, then I have my new way of yelling at them.