Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh My, this one deserves a title

First off, I am so thankful for my morning commute. It's a time for me to really think and praise. This is something I've been missing! That said, go here and listen to this.....really opens your eyes and bring about a thankful heart....at least it does for me. I adore this song and I just had to share with someone!

So after a productive and busy day in which half was spent on the phone with vendors (they eventually brought me a headset after seeing me typing and shouldering the phone for 2 hours straight) and the other half  in meetings, I got home to my babies. Who handed me a package that was propped up against the door, it was my degree. I can't really explain what it felt like to open that beautiful portfolio with my official degree in it. I was overwhelmed and underwhelmed and just whelmed. It's been such a long, personal journey that benefits noone but me. Something I did just for me. I graduated with a 4.0. I cried cause I'm a big baby. But I'd better deal better with the next, cause it'll be finished up in May.

Wow, what an amazing day.