Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 17, 2010

Latest Greatest

So I got my associates confered to me this week, woohoo. May can't come fast enough for my next degree. Happy days!

Tomorrow I start my new part time job....I'll be your friendly Walmart cashier. Really kinda looking forward to it, hoping to get late late hours and I might actually meet some people here in this place. I also got my sub teaching quals passed by the school board so after I fingerprint next week I'll be ready to sub starting in Jan! Woohoo.

Although, all that may be have a different outcome. I have a 2nd interview on Monday for a job I really want. I'm one in 3 out of the initial 500 applicants. Please say a prayer for my current job situation, at this point I'm open to whatever the Lord has in store for me cause he knows so much better than me. :) I'm in good hands.

And I have so much other stuff to post soon but I'm exhausted and starving, so off to get my dinner on.

Hugs.