Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, December 3, 2010

I got some sleep.....which = trouble

When I finally get some sleep, I wake up ready to take on the world. In this case, it's taking care of a tummy-flu bug having Princess, digging about 24 new recipes to try, helping a girlfriend sign up for online school, and cleaning my house. Sleep makes a H4G good.....

I finally managed to get my library books back and pay my $1.60 fine. Opps. (side note: I'm really an honest person, don't ask me if you don't want to know....and during an interview not to long ago for yet another job I got told I was overqualified for they asked if I'd ever been in trouble.....and I answered yes, I have had quite a few library fines cause I tend to forget. The guy blinked and then clarifies, I meant legal trouble. And I told him, isn't that legal trouble, you can get in big time trouble over those books..... he didn't blink just sat there staring. After talking with a few others, turns out nobody considers that "trouble" so I can't tell you how much that makes me feel better, whew!)

On another note, please lift up my little nephew. He's 16 months old and due to quite a few tests, he is having a bone scan and biospy this coming Tuesday. Please take a minute to lift him up, cause that sweet precious baby boy is the light to quite a few people.