Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow.....no really wow

so while pulling down Christmas stuff from the attic, Princess was up there digging in some old boxes that I seriously move house to house but never even open..........I don't know why.

But she found something balled up and dirty.

My wedding dress.

Seeing how my anniversary is in two weeks, for giggles I hid in the bathroom and tried it on. Just to have princess come in and scream....

the farker fits, wait that's not completely true. It's baggy around the hips and waist and will only zip up the back to the bust.....

Turns out after having two kids you really do change shapes.

That was fun until I realized that apparently my damn back has grown.........seriously? nasty!