Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deep Breath

So I've been super busy. Today is my last day as your friendly local Walmart cashier, it's not for me. For so many reasons, but mainly because I'm not equipped to deal with stupid people. I've had my ass grabbed, my hand cut open and told that my hair looks like shit and I should do my roots. Four days people. Not for me.

I celebrated my 13 year wedding anniversary after the kids both had their birthdays. They are now officially 12 and 8. Go babies go.

Last night I got home to a message from a recruiter about the job I interviewed twice for and I got it. Woohoo, I start Jan 10th. I have a lot of paperwork and stuff to get done for now though so I'll be busy. Very excited to be going back to the corporate world, bring it on. I'm ready! And I'm walking into a lot of work that needs organized and new processes so I can't wait!

But since all these changes have been reined down like blessings upon me, I'm also able to spend Christmas with my kids now. Instead of staying home and working while they go with Dave to the lake for a family Christmas, I get to go too. I can't wait.

Just have to go get a few last minute Santa gifts covered today and pick up a turkey.

God is so good to the stupid and the ignorant. God is so good to me. What a blessing!

And I have to get my hair fixed cause the girl butchered it when she was suppose to trim it and dang my roots really are bad. Grey hair everywhere.

So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!