Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Exhausted

I am truly beat. The last two days have been a trail. Dave and I enjoyed our vacation time so much but man it left little time for school so the last two days have been a rush to get our work done, done well and turned in. I made it by two minutes last night. Then was so stressed out, wound up I couldn't sleep. I really think that if insomnacs ever joined together and took seige to the world in the wee hours of the morning, we could rule this b*tch. But I finally passed out just to have the alarm go off 3 hours later to get kiddos off to the bus.

I gotta figure out how to reverse my sleep schedule. Urgh.

Anywho, I have a done of things to get done today. I have to plan two yes two birthday parties, I have to clean this house: I swear these kids went nuts. With our heads in the books, trying to keep food available, and juggling everything else, the short people in this house tore this sh*t up. Good lord. I have no clean dishes, pots, or plates and refuse to even glance at the laundry until it's time to wade in.

However, we have managed to sneak, steal or borrow some time to play with our newest toy. Yep, we sucked it up and bought us a chicken foot domino set. We are totally addicted. And I'm winning (we hang the scoreboard on the fridge and play one game at a time, keeping a running tally) which is a miracle cause Duchess is a shark at this game. Really humbling to get your a&& handed to you by a 7, almost 8 year old. Snicker.

Okay, here I go. Watch me be productive.............and try to resist a nap.