Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Home....and going into hiding


We made it home. Finally, and I'm beat. But oh boy the stories I'll have to share with my peeps in the coming week.

Except now, I am waiting on Dave to finish pecos fries and then it's off to the tub. Then a coma.

This is my fav pic from this trip. Dave and I were trying to figure out what we were gonna do next and I love the whole heads together shot Princess took of us from the backseat.

This really says alot about me and my guy. Love that man, even if I want to run him over with my car somedays, snicker. He b my sugarbutt. Ps: don't tell him I said that cause he'll kill me for the pet names again.