Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Score!

We survived.........almost. We're not completely out of the woods, but today I managed to get back to work (I actually missed my little cubbie/office). Princess seems to finally be on the mend and things are slowly going back to normal......how do I know this?

They are fighting again. Most girls just sass and scream, mine........well mine kick and push. Totally Dave's fault, he's the roughhouser in the household not me.

But thanks to mom/brother who stepped in the first couple of days to assist with one sickly Princess, one jealous and needed Duchess and one sleep deprived living off caffine me. Plus Dave came home early and stayed later to help out. Yeah!!!!

The strange byproduct of this week and one day off work........little sleep and a massive addiction to Mafia Wars. Now, if only my account wasn't under my name instead of my alias.......then I could add all my internet peeps to my mafia......but alias, I'm screwed....level 25 in 8 days of playing, not too shabby for a non-techy girl!

More pics and updates later, gotta go serve up dinner and catch up on laundry. You know that stuff I should have done instead of sitting and playing Mafia Wars with Princess.....there's something to be said for your kid saying at midnight, "mom, let's go rob a pimp".......I swear she has no idea of what a pimp is.......promise.....cross my heart.....