Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Like Daddy

So Duchess came home from school today, covered in her usual three pounds of sand from the play ground, with sparkly silver shoes that smell like fish (which is funny since she doesn't fish) and her little orange skirt and top combo. Just adorable.....

We chatted and we drove home happy to be together after all the usual "I missed you today" as she tells me.

It was once we got home and she was changing into her night clothes that I noticed it.......

"Honey, what's on your belly?"

"um nothing"

Seems my baby lifted her shirt today and using a red marker, drew a huge butterfly on her belly.....

"Cause Daddy has a tattoo and I wanted one too"

Sigh.........The Man announced that this was his Father of the Year award........

My people are always entertaining