Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, May 9, 2008

Spoiled Rotten

Me, I'm spoiled rotten. So I'm broadcasting live from San Fransisco and baby isn't it grand. The Man had work out here for two weeks and he flew me in today to share his weekend with him, except I get a long weekend.

So since I can't figure out how to transfer pics on his laptop, you'll have to wait till I get back to see all the sites....and how much I've misbehaved. I swear having kids have tamed us.

Today I just knew that I would fly in, grab my rental and head to the hotel where we'd meet up and chill, then hit the town for the next four days. Nope.

He was waiting for me at the rental counter........sneaky guy.

We hit the wharf, the bridges and more......

Then we had dinner, saw a movie and hung out. Giggling like two young in love people, you know the ones with no responsibilities and alot of PDA, the very kind I make fun of on a daily basis. It was fabulous.

Tomorrow.........we'll see