Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 1, 2008

My children are experts at managing their parents. Really, it's a gift. It began when The Man was always deployed and during those precious visits home, the girls would just wind him around their little pinky like it was just cool. My only excuse is that he knows I'm half bat shit crazy, so it's best to keep me happy. So between me and my girls, we usually get what we want.

Let me demonstrate.......

Last night we were "talking" The Man into taking us to a local farm/petting zoo Saturday morning...it wasn't going well....

Until......the Puss-In-Boots kitty cat face from Shrek made it's appearance.










All the while I was sitting behind him, sniffling and whining about how I never get to see the goats and piggies and such........and it was all his fault........lol
So, this Saturday we're going to the farm.......
What are your plans?