Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just Another Day .....

So the girls all got hair cuts........well all except Duchess, she wasn't having any of that. So Princess and me went visiting our friend, an accountant with several years of hair under her belt. She does us up right.
We both got a trim and then we had lunch and then I got me some color for my birthday. Geez man.....let me tell you then we went home and took a big ole nap and started packing closets. Not fun. But it was a typical Sunday full of errands this past week.
Did I mention that Duchess wasn't having any of the whole "hair" thing. She likes hers just fine and no thank you. Very polite she is, especially when letting you know what she will not do. She was content to keep me company. And remind me to bring home the left over potato salad cause it was hers.........all hers. She hates to share potato salad, FYI
So here are some interesting points......1. my kitchen is very messy behind me.....2. I'm pasty white and kinda in need of a tan......3. My face has slimmed down, woohoo......4. My hair is actually a lot blonder in the front than anywhere else.....5. Still taking pics of myself, because noone else knows how to use a camera in my house....
And when we got home, surprise......this was waiting by the front door. Since it was Sunday I was having quite the fit trying to figure out how Fedex managed to deliver my painting we had made in San Fran. Although, for the record............WTF? Aren't we seriously the meanest looking people on earth. True, this is the facial expression that we are mostly likely to be wearing but DAMN!

I love Sundays.........and I'm only running about five days behind with news.

But dang, it people I'm trying!!!!