Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 1

Welcome to my vacation........
Day one found me landing in the early afternoon, where The Man was waiting for me to grab my rental. Then off we went........to the Golden Gate Bridge......stunning really!

Jet-lag, no underwire and Dr. Pepper deprived is what I see when I see this picture of me.....but boy that bridge is something!

Behind me is a freight ship, carrying more imported crap to all of us crap buyers who are ruining the economy.......um and San Fran.........

The Man is truly special, look he commands things with the touch of his hand.........too bad that hand doesn't work on me.........Hi honey, I love you......miss you.....smooch smooch, now quit reading my blog.


More downtown...........

More bridge and the backside of some foreigh people..........can I take a picture of what......

This is just me being my usual sweet, lovable self.........I'll have you know that I respect mother earth, which is why that butt went into my coke bottle and not onto the ground.

Blurry alcatraz...........The Man isn't hot with the camera folks......


After all that, I was exhausted and ready for a nap.........wait for it........there was a light at the end of my tunnel.......we were heading to the hotel........

But first we had to stop off and park on the side of the road outside of San Quentin prison. The Man was threatening to leave me here if I smoked in my rental car.........

We took this bridge back to the hotel.......I added a nice little sweet bumper sticker to the truck in front of us, I thought he needed one.........though the bridge was awesome, it was a double decker.
Finally, I got to the hotel, had a bath and got ready for dinner.......what a stupid face I'm making but I think this is the part where he promised me chocolate cake for dessert........more to come.