Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, May 22, 2008

Choir Performance 08

Princess had her end of the year choir performance today. I take back everything I've said about tone deaf, ear plugs and buckets. The kid can harmonize with the best of them. Wonder if Destiny's Child is back together and looking for a new girl.....? So there performance had songs from a big range of musicals.....include the obvious HSM, the Whiz, Fanny, Annie and more.....
Am I the only one who things that perhaps the Whiz is not an appriopriate musical for them to allow my kid to sing from? Hmmmmm
Then again, the girl power song about having men fall at her feet didn't go over well with The Man either. BUT!!!!!! But, my kid was gorgeous, the lighting was horrible and I could hear her even in the crowd. Just beautiful.
Once again, the kiddo has completely blown me away. She is just amazing..........she does not get that from me.
Posted by Picasa