Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today I've been busy as it's end of quarter and some people have yet to learn that when I say expense reports are due, by God I meant COB today, so it's been a little bit of a long day.

But I was part of a great conversation today.......

1. It is a religious thing?
2. Are you leaving early for a funeral?
3. Isn't it uncomfortable?
4. Are you goth?
5. Are you depressed?

and my personal favorite,

6. Can I touch it?

the "thing" in question was a beautiful cross necklace that I have that is nice sized and looks quite alot like a rosary.......except it ain't cause I'm Baptist.

But the locals around here were quite fascinated by it....and put off by it

More so than the fact that I wear all black almost everyday I work.......

No, I'm not goth, black is slimming and it takes no time to "match" an outfit. I like to think it's a brilliant move on my part.

thoughts?