Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, March 22, 2008

Things are moving at warp speed over here, it's Easter already, the easter paraphernalia is all tucked away in my trunk. But we've managed to survive a busy week...

1. Annual investors meeting - me

2. Another work get together - The Man plus fam

3. Leaving the work get together early due to emails from work - me

4. Ballet rehersals starting for Alice in Wonderland, she's a card - Princess

5. Deciding that she wants to know all about science, cause she's behind - Duchess

6. Painting two beautiful abstract art canvas' - girls

7. Finishing up the rebuilding on fuel injectors - me, lol gotcha - The Man

8. Purchasing new wheels and lugnuts after an agonizing search - The Man

9. Food poisoning from undercooked Brats - The Man

10. birthday party for friend - Duchess

11. Woke up early this morning by someone handing over keys to go buy gift - me

12. Frantic trip to W-world for gift and toothpaste - me

13. Cooking appetizers for get together - me

14. Fourteen loads of laundry in three days - me and Princess

15. Spilling bubbles all over self and then turning into a human bubble wand in the wind -Duchess

16. Joined after school homework club - Princess

17. Prepping for school - The Man

18. Cleaned out fridge to find 7 different experiments growing - me

19. Forced to take out trash immediately after - The Man

20. Vacummed, shampoo-ed and washed car - me though I forced everyone else to help

21. Read story about toliet that grew to woman's bum and got physically sick - me

There is still a day and a half left in our week, I'm just plain scared.....