Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just Because.....

Why in the world would anyone have this much jambalaya on hand? Well my momma made it to thank the "boys" for helping her move. Said "boys" were at my house, helping The Man rebuild a part of his what-cha-ma-call-it, you know, under his hood.
So I came home to this...................damn!!!!!!!! There is nothing, well hardly nothing, I love more in this world than to catch The Man in action doing his hobby, rebuilding his hunting rig.


1. He's intense......
2. He's sweaty....
3. Come on, do I need a 3?

He isn't afraid of getting dirty, I so dig this. Don't give me no momma's boy who can't change his own oil, I'll take my man who fixes everything I break and more....

See, the what-cha-ma-call-it in person.......and one of his buddies who came over to assist, and to eat jambalaya.....really, they love to eat at my house......they line up to volunteer, we had so many show up for this that there was one person just to hold the light.

Till they all ate and then got tired and went home. And The Man needed to reach this one little part to put the bad boy back together again. This is what I found. For some reason, I think this is the cutest picture ever.... although I remember accusing him of being too intimate with his truck at this point.
This was the look I got after that.........hee hee

And for no reason what so ever, this is what was waiting on me yesterday when I got home from work. He was running around frustrated with dinner and kids and the phone kept ringing and I walk into all that drama to see this.......just because......
I'm adding just because to my list of reasons why I like him so very much. Right under sweaty when working on truck.