Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, October 29, 2007

I guess you could call it hiking....

So about 20 minutes from the house there is this mountain.... I love this mountain.... makes me feel like one of the Walton's except I wear makeup and high heels....... which would make the slutty Walton cousin...... something to think about..... anyway... so we girls spent Sunday on the mountain, not Walton mountain, our mountain....
The views are killer, I spend alot of time taking nature shots that I swear I'll frame in my house and never do. I'm quite lazy that way. But I can't resist my girls....

So there was snow in the mountains, snow from our very first snow of the season, still up there...hiding...... along with a few bear tracks......moving along.....

We had lunch, and Princess my little science camper brought some light reading on the various stages of electricity to entertain us...... I love that little nerd


We got out and hiked some. The kids sat on every large rock there was, there were alot so I just stopped taking pictures of it....

Lunch was yummy, well thought out except we only brought Dr. Pepper so dang it those little monkeys were sucking it down faster than I could pull it out of the cooler....there were alot of burbs on the ride home..... oh and the kids' too......

I didn't dress up for the day but I did wear my glasses so I could actually SEE where I was heading this time.....
Again, lunch was very informal, and we didn't invite the bears......
I love this kid, such personality and sass.....this was the smile I got as she walked up to me, paused briefly looked up and said, " I pooted" and kept going......
Those gassy little suckers are very dear to me.........