Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Ass Went Shopping

No seriously, I took my ass shopping today. See work is tossing together a lovely Halloween party for all the firm's kids....there's alot...so I am in charge or buying a shopping cart full of food, candies and goodies/toy/crap they don't need.....

So I went to the local craft store expecting some good deals.....none but while shopping there I noticed that the aisles are smaller there than my usual shopping grounds. So I scooched in (is scooched a word?) and while digging through the 60% off racks I bent over and my ass literally cleared a whole shelf of lite up pumpkins.......a whole freaking shelf. Cause see I kinda rolled with the action thus ensuring the whole shelf falling to the floor.

I was shocked, embarrassed and pissed off until I realized that the shelf on my ass was wholly responsible for the accident. Then I was upset and shocked and embarrassed and pissed off at my ass fat. So I left....the whole store, with the pumpkins on the floor....

My ass is going to boot camp tomorrow.......aka it's time to loose the ass shelf.......

Or get a bigger paycheck to cover all my ass shopping.....