Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Princess Rocks!

Well today was report card day, apparently we get real grades here, unlike Cali where we got :) or :( or "untried".....

So Math:
Then Science:

Then Reading:


Then Social Studies:


And last but not least Language Arts:




HOLY CRAP, Princess made all A's.....
Excuse me while I go bang my head on the wall and do that butt dance in celebration of my superior parenting skills, okay really while I got do praises to the Lord that I haven't managed to completely mess up my kid....she is doing so great....