Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yep, Gonna Pimp Them Out

Once again I was left feeling miserably unworthy......as I can't carry a tune in a bucket, much less on a piano, xylophone, or guitar......The Man was gearing up for a business trip out of town and instead of matching his own socks and packing his "undies" he had a fam jam session going.
Princess has her own guitar and is slowly learning the chords, while Duchess has the fake piano and just makes a lot of noise......me, I was reading J.D. Robb, get off my butt.

Then they switched up instruments to make things interesting........

I love the whole family time thing. Our concept of family time while in the military was either eating together or running the necessary errands.......but now, we're really getting in some good family time together.......
So in the interest of self-preservation, I'm now booking the Hope4AHeadache Band out on Friday nights, sorry , we have church on Sat. nights so that is out........first come first served.....