Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween and All the Drama

So the girls benefit from having their Mims nearby....cause she is WAY more creative than I am....I create things by throwing money at the problem and purchasing what I need....she creates.....she (shudder) scrapbooks.....something that I have nightmares about, cause that is way too create for me.

So this year she helped the girls create little gifts for their classmates.......go Mims....cutsey cups of candy, I'm scared to think of what Christmas will bring.....
So this is what I walked into after work......where I was tasked with planning our work party for the kids of my company, yeah parties rock...



Does Duchess look like she's having fun here? She was mad cause it wasn't her turn, she gets that from me........Cup anyone?

So Princess is a witch, this is impressive for us because up until now she's always been a Disney princess, I should have bought stock in that company years ago......I support their bad habits with all my spending. But I digress, so she's a fashion witch.......yeah fashion.....hee hee..... Until I get the automated call today from the school encouraging my child to "wear a MORAL costume that is GOOD in nature and doesn't exploit the dark side" Well crap, so I'm sending her with a pink boa, is that GOOD enough?

Duchess is trying for my throne.....she's a queen, I think she makes a lovely queen, don't you? She was very concerned about having queen hair.... plus she has on more jewelery than I own...I'm actually impressed with the effort she put forth this year........cause last year we was Snow White, hello.......Disney...

So while my girls are rocking their lovely outfits and hair, I'm gonna dress up as a bobby socker, with my man's white dress shirt, rolled up pants and pigtails, go me..........
What are you gonna be for Halloween?