Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, January 16, 2012

Tactical Planning Plan A

So due to the concussion (I think) my insomnia is pretty darn bad. So at 2am this morning while I was reading and chilling by the fire, I heard a noise. Outside on the deck. So I did what I normally do, grab my 9mm, check the safety and chamber then grab the flashlight. (Normally this is totals Dave's job but he b traveling)

I realized quickly that even if I live here forever (doubtful, very doubtful) I'd never buy this house. I love it, it's spacious and gorgeous however it's a tactical nightmare. Too many windows and I hate the floorplan. Doing a sweep through the house is a stressful thing. However, with all the flood lights and sensor stuff outside, the outside part is a breeze.

So yeah, another thing to store in my forever house plan!

And somebody send ambien please.......