Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Restrictions SUCK

I am not a good patient. Seriously, I can whine, b*tch, gripe and make a saint completely contemplate strangling me in my sleep when I'm hurt or injured. I'm such a stellar person ;) but for the next two weeks I'm on restrictions cause the doc says I scrambled my brains. Nice. Even though I passed all the nuro testings and everything perfect (yo I'm intelligent didn't ya know?) I can't see straight and with my glasses on, I manage to for short periods keep 20/20. So I'm on emergency only driving. Which means I'm stuck in the house. Huh, I never leave the house anyway.

So why in the world is that suddenly chapping my ass? And Dave ain't helping... now since it's been a couple days, apparently it's okay to laugh at the fact that only I can give myself a concussion with a vehicle. Every phone call ends with "be safe damnit". Nice!

I'm climbing the walls already and I have two weeks to go. This is gonna go badly. Can somebody please send wine......... or RUM! RUM would be awesome. Please.