Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

H4G Body Inventory

FML.... second day of my new workout. One that Dave and I crafted together cause I hate public gyms, wedgies that have to be picked out in public and any type of machine that requires sitting on. So thanks to the home gym we've built up, I'm making my new years resolution... so far. (let's not count our chickens before they hatch luvers)

Except, as I type this I hurt...... in so many place.

My neck is sore - probably from looking at the ceiling to concentrate on keeping accurate count thus eliminating the need to start over from 1. Also praying that God will keep me from dropping a dumbell on my face (yeah, done that before)

The muscles behind my shoulder blades hurt. Except I can't reach that far or high to rub them.

My chest is sore rather than hurting. Dayum it I'd rather it hurt cause I need to firm up if you get my drift. Shut up, I nursed my kids yo.

My arms are like noodles left to sit overnight in a vat of water. They HURT and this goes from shoulder to wrists. This is cause I'm stubborn and have four different arm exercises with my weights. I suck.

My wrists hurt - punching bag, need I say more?

My lower back is sore and twingy - gonna totally blame this on the damn crunches. I hate crunches like some counties hate liquer licenses. With a passion. But I hate pudgy tummy worse. So there you go.

My ass hurts. (shut up) Gonna blame this firmly on the lunges. Evil sadistic shit those things.

My thighs are good strangely.

My knees hurt. Cause I'm a dumbass who left her knee braces upstairs and was too lazy to go get them once I got started.

My calves burn. Treadmill. But was proud that I advanced past a cute little cupids shuffle pace to a full out run for 7 minutes. Watch me go! I'll be back running before summer (hopefully!)

My ankles and feet are dry as as MOFO and need lotion but are otherwise fine.

Luckily I get a day off from that routine to recoup.

Except tomorrow I'm doing the dance zumba crap on the wii.

By lord, I will stick with this though. I know if I can make it to week three, I'll have that runners high and energy to burn. Just gotta wade through hell to get there first.

I have serious mental issues.

Who volunteers for this shit?

Oh yeah, me.