Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Glutten for Punishment

Pray for me. Seriously, I need your prayers. This weekend I'm having Prin's 13th birthday party. I'm taking a gaggle of 12/13 year olds snowboarding and then back here for a sleep over. There is apparently no end to the amount of abuse I'm willing to submit myself to.

I can already imagine the sheer noise level gauging at the giggly and excited voices calling my house to RSVP.

Somebody spell me, please................. please!

Oh wait, ;) I have this all set up on the same night that Dave is coming home. Guess I'll have some help afterall.

Yes, I'm evil but misery loves company!