Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, January 23, 2012

I Heart Action

Romcoms bore me; it can take hours to watch one movie due to all the up and down, errands, snacks, laundry and etc I manage to include in my time. However, I adore sports movies. Hoosiers? Damn fine show! Football movies like Invinsible or Rudy? OMGawd, need the tissues. Miracle or any other ice hockey movie? Yum. Boxing? OMGAWD hello!

I even love baseball movies. Anything but basketball, I just can't get into bb.

I think I'm missing a girl gene somewhere.

That said, I have found that I love reading stories centered abour ice hockey or boxing. So since I was sad, moody and couldn't sleep last night it was game marathon on the cable box at my house.

I really wished I was coordinated enough to ice skate, there's just something about ice hockey. Yum.

Now, trying to get kids interested in traveling to a nearby city to watch a professional hockey team play......... hmmmm, maybe if I dangle a hotel stay with it, they'll get aboard.