Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do My Eyes Deceive Me?

Because I do have some breeding, I'm not going to post the evidence (ala picture) however I have exciting news. Thanks to my new workout plan......... HOLY SHITE: I have a waist.

Stop rolling your eyes. I've NEVER had a waist. EVER. Seriously, I'm like potato shaped for 34 years however when changing tonight, I saw something strange in my mirror. An indention around my middle, one that looked suspiciously like a waist. So I got closer. And then took a picture to send to my girl so she could weigh in on the verdict.

Yep, it's a waist.

And while I am trying to be too class-y and not post it on Blogger, I did text to my husband. Snicker. Show him what's he's missing at home ;)