Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, May 31, 2009

Disappointed or Disillusioned

At what point do you lose the anger that normally comes when someone hurts you? I guess the main question is, why do you lose the anger?

Is it because it's a road that has been traveled too often therefore you aren't actually angry anymore? Have you just become so used to it that you no longer have anger left?

What scares me the most is the loss of that emotion. It can't be good right? Is it a maturity sign when you no longer have that raging fear and anger storm building in your stomach? Instead it's replaced with a deep disappointment, an ache that you are hurting again yet it won't matter.

So I guess the point I'm trying to reach is am I disappointed or am I disillusioned because I allow myself to be here again.....