Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, May 25, 2009

Mommy's Graduate

My baby is on her way to 1st grade.....

First, I didn't think she'd actually get up there and say her part, she's notoriously shy when she wants to be.....most of the time, if she doesn't know you well, she'll just look at you talk and then walk away when it's her turn.

Second, I swear I did her hair before she went to school. I'm not sure what happened, I think perhaps she rolled in dirt and then went through a wind tunnel.

Third, I'm so glad she didn't adlib her part for "U", cause she'd been working on some very interesting things to add.......thank you Jesus for hearing my prayers.