Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heard Today...Bang Head Here

**better to be running around trying to book rooms last minute for strays than trying to keep people employed in this economy.....

**Right out the poop wazoo... (WTF? Kindergarten is an horrible influence)

**If there is no water and I used the potty, did it not flush it away (SAVE ME!)

**Do not call me up and tell me "I have bad news and then tell me you had to get new contacts cause your allergic to silicon and therefore can't ever have new boobs...." that is NOT bad news...

**He didn't make it....can you clean that up mom?

**I have no homework, sweet more time to watch tv and play on your computer!

These pretty much hit the highlights of my day. Enjoy.