Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day....Hope4Grace style....

Mother's Day started early this morning. At 8 a.m., luckily I had gotten up and just got out of the shower when the door bell rang, my mommy brought gifts and since she has to work later today, came by early to celebrate. Which led to some old school karate moves in the backyard....

(See my purty new grass) so once we have the gift giving out of the way (I got plants!!) we went out in the backyard to see about putting up the volleyball set I'd bought for the kids....

Can I just say that for such a potato shaped girl, I have small legs......short legs.....so I really like it when I have a nice long reflection, legs for miles....

But sadly the volleyball set didn't work as it's TOO big. Good lawd that thing was big.....so back it goes. I think we need a badmitton set instead.

And because I can always count on my mother to keep it real.......here's a picture of my butt as I work on my honeysuckle plants......nice.......I need to get some exercise in....obviously