Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sickness Rolls On...and On...and On

So I'm still sick. Damn Utah doctors. So I'm more than likely going back to the doctor tomorrow as I can't shake this crud. Feel like pooh, sound like pooh, am acting like a pooh.

I'm a big ball of happiness and sunshine.

Surprised much?

In other news, I did not make an A average on my first week's grades in Biology II. Not acceptable. So from now on, I'm morphing into the Bio nerd. Sounds like a movie of the week. So besides hacking up a lung, I'm not kicking my own arse. Not pretty here this week at all.

While I'm having the crappiest week on earth, the kids are rocking. Grades are coming back online, reading times and our schedule is settling into a routine since they switched up karate times on us. Duchess is having "Mystery Person" this week. Which would have been cool if I'd had more that three days notice. Thank you mom! You're soooooooooooo the bestest mystery person ever! I'm getting you that award for Christmas next year.

The Man is starting his management class (one of three left before his degree, the stud) and I've listened to him gripe all night cause it's very involved and demanding. Poor guy, I have no sympathy for him what so ever, but he is cute when he pouts. The stud.

On that note, going to bed. Will wake up and evaluate whether I can stand sitting in cubicle all day or whether I should drag myself back to the doctor......all the drama.

Crap.