Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 15, 2009

What's in Your Basement?

For the next six weeks, my basement will be showing two feature films....

"As The World Rots":


My microbe experiment to test growth as determined by variables such as heat, salt and water. Sounds very smart and scientific huh? hee hee snort.

And my fav.........

"Purple Acid Rain":



Determining the effects of acid rain on the environment, i.e. a bunch of highly expensive plants that were found only at a hothouse this time of year because there is 10 feet of snow outside, dumbarses.

So stay tuned, I've officially turned my basement into a lab.

For those of you who remember my black thumb of death, stop laughing.....the point is to kill most of the plants anyway, duh.....I can soooooooo do that.