Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 18, 2009

Second Wind....

I woke up early this morning with a second wind.

My purpose at 700 am on a Sunday morning. Gut my house. Toss away bags of trash and stuff, you'd think I was a serious hoarder but I'm not! We just tend to stash things places in the hopes of finishing it later, or deciding where it goes. Disgusting.

So I've cleaned my closet, my basement is finished. The kids' rooms are clean. Baths and hair washing has begun. Vaccuming and cleaning under beds? Done. Scrubbing of tubs? Done. Purging of clothes way too small that I'll never wear again? Done. I remain hopeful but facing reality is a new year resolution of mine. So they go.

Kids are fed and watered.

Murphy smells, but The Man washes him so I rubbed him with a dryer sheet, somewhat better. I also burnt the hashbrowns this morning so it seemed like a good time to air out the house and light some candles.

Sigh.....productivity rocks.

But now I'm tired and sleepy.......