Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 31, 2007

Flash Friday

Thank you dear sweet co-worker who shared the stomach bug with me, I'm thinking of you even now as I attempt to keep ice cream down. Cause seriously what is the joy of throwing up if you can't eat non-diet food....ask the hashbrowns I had for lunch...yum

However, we've had a good week, between ballet, soccer practice and pre-holiday games we've managed to stay on schedule. So we're rewarding ourselves, with a trip to the mountains this weekend.....
I just love waterfals, there are a ton in this state....also now that I think about it, there are a ton of round abouts too....Redlights people, just use redlights!!!

This just makes me happy! You?

Ever really stop and look at all the crap on your fridge? Man....classy we are not...I'm seeing Dora post it notes, school and soccer schedules, notice my color coded monthly schedule, that is how I stay sane people!!!! James Dean magnet, cause sex and food go hand in hand and if you look real close and pay close attention you'll see the ONE and ONLY wedding picture I have from when I shackled myself (I mean blissfully wed) The Man....see it? What's on your fridge?
So see you after the long weekend!