Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, September 3, 2007

What I know about Soccer: Nada!

Both of the girls love soccer, so I really need to remember to hit up Wikipedia and learn something about the sport huh, especially since The Man and I are helping to coach Princess' team as seems the coach didn't like having almost all girls on his team and resigned, (insert f-bomb here)!

However, I'm pleased to say that Duchess has actually got in the spirit of exercise.....
She runs! She actually surprised us this game, maybe cause The Man has had her kicking a soccer ball everywhere she goes, he is quite sharp!

She gets tired but......

She rebounds and gets going. Isn't she rocking the "I dressed myself" look today...Orange shorts, blue jersey and pink converse.....


Now Princess' game was a little different that day, as since we were helping to coach there are very few pics...but look at the beautiful view from the soccer field. I love it here....


Oh I mentioned coaching right? Well here's The Man and The Photo Elusive Step-dad doing their best side line coaching!!!!
Soccer is great, except you probably shouldn't yell at your four year old to push her way into a huddle. Cause she'll then *push* four different people down and then run them over on her way to the ball....she gets that from The Man, not me....nope, I'm not aggressive like that at all....